More from Oakland A's News
- Oakland A’s select Walker Jenkins in first MLB mock draft
- Former Oakland A’s reliever Burch Smith signs in KBO
- Oakland A’s giving Garrett Williams a chance
- Yonny Hernandez finds new home with Los Angeles Dodgers
- Oakland A’s add needed bullpen piece in Trevor May
So, the question is for the Oakland Athletics is this: Will they end up using a “closer by committee” approach during spring training?
Will the team just guess the entire season? Or will Bob Melvin make an extremely informed decision each and every time a closer is needed?
This writer believes in Bob Melvin but 162 games is a quite a long time and takes six months to play?
Or will the Oakland Athletics change strategies and figure out which one of these simply amazing relievers should be the closer?
Only time will tell.
Who is the greatest Oakland Athletic of all-time?